Thursday 6 April 2017

Smells Like Victory

It's always nice to have some good news to post. So it makes me incredibly happy to share with you all that things on the job front are starting to look a lot more positive.. And that my attendance of this years UK Games Expo is looking a lot more likely.

On the one hand, I have been headhunted by a leading financial institute for my analytical and reporting skills, and whilst it is far too early to say with any certainty that this will come to anything more than the phone call and couple of e-mails we have exchanged; it does look promising. They sought me out after all.

Then there's also another job prospect that looks even more solid!

This one again was just at the calls and e-mails stage; or as I like to think of it the feeling out and eyeing up stage; but in checking out the spec for the above role I noticed another e-mail from this recruiter, inviting me in for an interview next week.. At my own convenience none the less! Now tell me that doesn't sound positive and then some!

Now all I need to do is see if I can get the time off!

Wish me luck guys.

2 comments: