Sunday 29 January 2017

Collecting Zines

So I've been working on the design of the blog today, and one thing that I thought might be a good idea to make it a bit more user friendly; and improve the experience of my readers would be to implement pages, as opposed to just sticking everything down the side as I have been to date.

One of those things that was going to be relegated to a sidebar was a list of free gaming zines.. Well, I say list. I have three which I read with any kind of frequency. But I know there must be more, as a lot of gamers love to write.

So this is where I could really use the help of anyone who's reading this.

If you read, write, or contribute to a free gaming zine; please drop me a comment below, so I can add it to the list.

If we all pitch in on this one, then we really stand to get something out of it. If you write a zine, then you can share that with a captive audience; who are looking for a good zine to read. If you read zines, then you may well find a hidden gem on the list that had previously passed you by.

So if you have something you want to add, please drop me a comment.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment