Monday 30 January 2017

10 x 10 Challenge #6: Sorted.. Sort Of

After an hour or so of elbow grease, I finally have my gaming table back.. Sort of.

A more accurate description of the situation would be that I almost have my gaming table back; but the few small piles of stuff that I have lying around my lounge, and the couple on the table itself still need to go somewhere. As does the stuff I've stowed behind my couch.

And there's only one of two places this stuff can go. One, is the bin. The other is too dreadful to contemplate.. The spare room. Otherwise known as the place where the Bermuda Triangle got lost! I kid you not, there is all kinds of crap in there that I need to sort through.

This is soooo not something that I am looking forward to doing. Still, once I can get up and gaming; it'll all be worthwhile.. And that's what I'm going to keep telling myself to help me get through what will inevitably be hours and hours of hard slog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment