Tuesday 20 June 2017

An Update Regarding Updates

Due to recent tech issues (plus some old reoccurring ones), time constraints, and other assorted distractions eating away at my free time this month, I have fallen WAY behind on my blogging. So much so that I sadly now have to say that the plan I made with the best of intentions at the top of the month has now well and truly taken a swan dive out of the window, and landed in a crumpled heap on the tarmac below.

Still, whilst I may not be able to get as much done as I had hoped, I'm trying to keep positive about the situation; and have resolved to do what I can with what is left of the month.

So please consider this an apology in advance if something that I promised, and that you were looking forward to doesn't make the deadline. I am trying, and will continue to try to meet as many of my targets as possible; but I know that even with the best will in the world I won't get everything I had planned done.

Sorry guys.

2 comments:

  1. Stay positive mate. :)

    I know I don't blog as often as I would like, and part of that is just accepting there is not enough time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! :0).

      You're not wrong. If I could, I'd dedicate the whole of my time to gaming and blogging, and generally doing whatever I wanted.. And even then I'd no doubt not cover EVERYTHING I want to!

      Delete